For Local Students
Please contact Danford College reception on +61 3 9642 1667 or send your enquiry by clicking here
For International Students
The application and enrolment process involves the following steps:
The prospective student makes an enquiry directly to the College or through one of the College’s nominated education agents.
The College or its nominated education agent supplies the prospective student with the following information:
- Detailed and up to date information on the course of interest, including course content, duration of study, commencement dates and qualifications awarded upon successful completion.
- Indicative course-related fees including advice on potential for fees to change during the student’s course.
- The requirements for acceptance into a course including the minimum level of English language proficiency and academic requirements.
- Payment and refund policies
- Campus locations and general description of facilities
- That the College does not accept students under the age of 18
- Deferral, suspension and cancellation policies
- Referral to the ESOS framework made available electronically by DEST
- Indicative costs of living in Australia and accommodation options
- Details on any collaborations with other training providers to provide whole or part of the course
The prospective students complete and sign the College’s Application to Study form and provide certified copies of the following documentation:
- Proof of English Language proficiency
- Academic qualifications
- Copy of valid passport
- Appropriate study visa (for onshore international students)
- Proof of health cover (for onshore international students)
- If student has any disability than Information regarding the functional implications of student disability or medical conditions which is relevant to student learning environment must be declared at Application for enrolment for overseas students and must provide a letter/report from an appropriate health professional and may be recorded on Provision of Student Disability Services Supporting Documentation Form.
- If student wish to apply for RPL or Credit Transfer, student must declare at Application for enrolment for overseas students and must fill in RPL or Credit transfer Form and provide all the supportive documents.
Letter of Offer and Agreement form
Upon receipt of a completed application form and all the required relevant documentation, the Admission Officer will ensure that all necessary entry requirements are met and issue the Letter of Offer and Enrolment Acceptance Agreement to the prospective student.
Confirmation of Enrolment
The College will confirm enrolment of the prospective student when all the following conditions have been met:
- The prospective student accepts the offer, and returns the signed Enrolment Acceptance Agreement to the College.
- The prospective student has paid the minimum balance payable as indicated on the Letter of Offer and Enrolment Acceptance Agreement, and the College has confirmed receipt of this amount.
- Upon fulfillment of the above conditions, the College shall issue an electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCOE) through PRISMS, which is the official document confirming enrolment into the College for the nominated course of study.
Use of Education agents
The entry requirements as well as the Application and Enrolment process remain the same whether a student is recruited directly by the College or through a nominated Education agent.
For more information about Australia student visas please go to http://www.immi.gov.au/Study/Pages/Study.aspx