Now English on Campus!
Now our students can enrol in General English course to meet individual study needs.
Danford College is providing an option for our students who need to improve their English level before starting our courses.
Bayside International English college specialises in teaching English, and focuses on teaching you how to speak English in a natural and confident way in every-day situations. As the provider of premier English classes in Melbourne, Bayside International English college strives to ensure optimal results for all its students.
DEVELOPMENT AND TIMETABLES
- The courses involve a minimum of 20 hours per week of classroom based face-to-face delivery.
- Classes are from Monday to Thursday, 8:30am to 2:30pm.
- The General English course is split into 4 levels: Pre-Intermediate, Intermediate, Upper Intermediate and Advanced levels.
- The course focuses on the 4 macro skills of speaking, reading, writing and listening.
- You will undertake a wide variety of tasks related to these skills and their use in “real life” situations.
Danford College in collaboration with Bayside International English College