This program has been designed to assist participants learn about workplace practices and our trainers will assist in developing an awareness of and the skills necessary to:
- function effectively and competently in a business environment
- understand the cross-cultural aspects of the Australian workplace
- contribute constructively to workplace dynamics
- participate within professional networks
- build a strong foundation on which to develop a professional career.
- – Navigating the Australian Workplace
- – Ensuring Workplace Health and Safety
- – Manage Personal Career Development
- – Preparing for the Employment Market
- – Effective Workplace Communication
- – Participating in Successful Teamwork
- – Providing Effective Client Services
- – Working in Australian Business Environments
- – Internship with Australian Host Company
Outcome.Life quality Internships with Australian Companies
Danford College & Outcome.Life have partnered to provide a quality workplace-related experience to enhance your career and employability skills.
Internships are a proven avenue towards employment within Australian industry.
To learn more about the Internship Process, Click Here
- – Overlooking the city skyline
- – Danford College’s light-ﬁlled modern classrooms are an inspiring place to learn.
- – Highly experienced trainers
- – Access to free industry speciﬁc workshops and events