Danford College offers a friendly and stimulating environment with smaller classes where trainers get to know the students, ensuring that they acquire sound knowledge and skills in their chosen courses. A variety of teaching methods, applying the latest teaching materials in both theoretical and practical works which are relevant to the needs of the industry and for further studies. Trainers use the latest educational technologies, audio-visual and multimedia to enhance the understanding, knowledge and skills of the students.
Facilities and equipment
Danford College is well located in Melbourne CBD and has:
- Fully equipped computers lab
- Student Lounge – microwaves, fridges
- Classrooms with data projectors
- Study Material and resources provided
- All class rooms are spacious and air conditioned