If you would like to study at Danford College, you may apply directly through our website or through an education agent in your home country. The following procedure outlines the steps for applying directly through us:
1. Complete the Application Form & the Statement of Purpose Forms
2. Collect all supporting documents and their certified copies, including:
- Passport (certified copy of photo & personal information pages)
- Academic qualifications (certified copy with English translation)
- Proof of English language proficiency (IELTS, PTE, TOEFL, etc.)
3. Submit your application & accompaning documents
Email us the Application Form, Statement of Purpose Form, and all supporting documents to email@example.com
4. Receive your ‘Offer Letter’
We will review your Application Forms and documents. If you meet all entry requirements, Danford College will issue you a full Offer Letter.
However, if some application documents need to be further reviewed or are still pending, Danford College may issue you ‘Conditional Offer Letter’.
5. Accept the Offer Letter and & your Fees
a. Sign the full Offer Letter and pay the necessary course fees.
b. Return the signed Offer Letter to Danford College with a proof of payment (see below). Payment must be made in Australian dollars.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Credit Card payments including Mastercard, Visa, Amex
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT – see bank details below)
- Cash Cards (please contact us as bank charges may apply)
Danford College Bank Details
- Bank: Commonwealth Bank Account
- Name: Star Gazers Education Pty Ltd T/AS Danford College
- BSB: 063-020
- Account Number: 10470675
- Swift Code: CTBAAU2S
*Please quote your name when making payment
Upon receiving your signed Offer Letter and payment, we will issue you an electronic Certificate of Enrolment (eCoE), which you will need to apply for your Student Visa.