If you would like to study at Danford College, you can apply online.
1. Application for Enrolment for International Students
Simply complete & submit the Application for Enrolment for International Students ensuring that you upload all of the necessary documentary evidence. Note: It is recommended to upload 5MB maximum for attachment file size.
To check what documentary evidence, you may need for your Application click on this Checklist
2. The ‘Offer Letter’: Review & Acceptance
Step 1: Review: We will review your Application. (If some further documents are required, Danford College may issue you ‘Conditional Offer Letter’. If this is the case, the conditions will need to be met before we can issue you with a full Offer Letter).
Step 2: Receive your Offer Letter in PDF format via email: We will issue you an Offer Letter in PDF format via email. If you have applied to the College through an Education Agent your Agent will send you the Offer Letter.
Step 3: Read Your Offer Letter: Your Offer Letter contains detailed information about your Offer, as well as the acceptance and enrolment process. It also includes information about student-related policies and procedures (including our Refund Policy).
Step 4: Confirm your Acceptance of your Offer Letter via Email link firstname.lastname@example.org
Return the email to Danford College advising us that you are happy to accept the Offer Letter. If you have applied through and Education Agent simply return the email to your Agent.
Step 5: Sign your Offer Letter with DocuSign®: Once you have confirmed that you are happy to accept the Offer Letter, Danford College will send you or your Agent the Offer Letter in another email with DocuSign® so you can sign the Offer letter and finalise your acceptance. If you have applied to the College through an Education Agent your Agent will submit this to Danford College. Note: Danford College only acknowledges acceptances completed through DocuSign®.
Step 6: Pay Your Fees: Pay the course fees and submit evidence of the fee payment. If you have applied to the College through an Education Agent your Agent will provide Danford College with evidence of your fee payment.
3. Pay Your Fees
- Electronic Funds Transfer to the below bank account (Please quote your name when making payment):
- Danford College Bank Details: Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- Address: 99 King Street, Melbourne, 3000
- Account Name: Star Gazers Education Pty Ltd T/AS Danford College
- BSB: 063-020
- Account Number: 10470675
- Swift Code: CTBAAU2S
- Cash payment at the college reception
- Card payment at the college reception or telephone the college reception on +61 396421667 to pay over the phone. (Please Note: We accept only Visa and MasterCard, and International Credit cards will attract a surcharge)
- Bank Cheque (Star Gazers Education Pty Ltd T/AS Danford College)
- Demand Draft (Star Gazers Education Pty Ltd T/AS Danford College)
4. Apply for Your Student Visa
Upon receiving your signed Offer Letter and payment, we will issue you an electronic Certificate of Enrolment (eCoE). You will then need to apply for your Student Visa through the Australian Commonwealth Department of Home Affairs. https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/