Orientation & induction
Danford College orients and inducts new students to introduce them to the staff and familiarise them with the campus and facilities. We will also introduce and discuss policies and procedures for students at Danford.
Check out the Orientation and Enrolment Process video (here)
Students must attend the orientation and introduction to be aware and informed of rights and responsibilities. Moreover, these will provide students with the chance to ask questions and to meet the staff and fellow students.
Activities during the orientation and introduction include the following:
- Campus tour and orientation on facilities and resources for students
- Introduction to the course (content, progress, qualification, pathways)
- Orientation on required books and learning materials and associated costs
- Distribution of and orientation on the Training Plan and term dates
- Distribution of and orientation on the Student Handbooks
- Advice on Recognised Prior Learning (RPL) and Credit Transfer
- Orientation on Policies and Procedures
- Completion of and signing of forms and documents