We invite our subscribers to enjoy all the features this site has to offer. But we must require that each subscriber abide by certain rules so that no one’s rights are stepped on. Failure to abide by these rules can result in immediate termination of access to www.danford.edu.au, without refund or recourse.
1. Do not share your logon passwords and user names. Our system is designed to detect this immediately, and suspend any account where more than one person signs on using the same username and password.
2. Do not reprint, republish, repost, or otherwise distribute or transmit content or images presented on this site. Downloading is easy, but just because you may be able to copy our content doesn’t mean you own it. Unauthorized use of or copying of our content, trademarks, and other proprietary material can subject you to civil or even criminal liability. Please don’t violate our copyright.
3. No advertising, trading of goods or services, or other commercial use is allowed except in classified ad forums. No bulk e-mail, junk mail or spam, chain letters, or repeat postings of the same message is permitted anywhere on the forums.
4. Please use your own name when posting to the discussion forums. Do not impersonate anyone else.
5. Treat other subscribers with courtesy and respect when posting messages to the discussion groups. No unnecessary name calling or abuse toward any subscriber is allowed.
6. Please avoid shouting (using all capital letters) in the discussion forums.
7. Do not use vulgarity, obscenity, profanity, ethnic slurs, hate speech, or sexually explicit language, or harass, abuse, or threaten other subscribers in the discussion forums. Do not libel or defame others. www.danford.edu.au strongly disapproves flaming.
8. When you post content in creativebusinessowner.com forums, you permit this site to display and distribute the content, and to use it for advertising and promotion. You grant to this site the complete, perpetual, but non-exclusive right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, sub-license, etc. the content in whole or in part, throughout the world and universe, on a royalty-free basis.
We do not try to edit or to monitor messages posted on this site’s forums, but bmyers.com has the right to edit or remove objectionable postings. The person posting a message is solely responsible for it, not www.danford.edu.au . Violators may be permanently banned from using the forums, or even have their subscriptions terminated.
Copyright and Trademark Law
All editorial content and graphics on this site are protected by Australian copyright and international treaties and may not be copied or re-used without the express written permission of www.danford.edu.au, which reserves all rights . Limitation of Liability