Danford College has been offering high-quality education for over 14 years through our various programs. Since 2007, we have been committed to excellence, ensuring that students get the best out of their Danford experience.
We are proud of our:
- Experienced and professionally qualified staff
- High-tech, modern classrooms in our campuses on William Street and King Street, Melbourne
- Diverse and friendly environment with students from all over the world
- Nationally recognised qualifications in banking, building & construction, business, civil construction, conveyancing, information technology, interior design, leadership & management, practice management, project management and travel & tourism.
Students at Danford College can choose from several pathways to further their careers.
We also offer pathways towards tertiary studies through our partnership with Danford Higher Education and Melbourne Polytechnic. Completing a qualification at Danford College can contribute to a credit transfer towards a Bachelor’s degree.
Our promise to you is that you will enjoy your experience at Danford College.
Danford College is:
- A registered vocational education provider ( RTO), regulated by the by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) and listed on the National Register on Vocational Education and Training (VET) RTO Code 21979.
- A private college
- an approved education provider for international students under the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS provider 02996A).