1. Complete the application and Statement of Purpose
a. Download and complete the Application for Enrolment for International Students form here
b. Download and complete Statement of Purpose form here (required for students applying outside Australia)
c. Collect all supporting documents, including:
- Passport (certified copy of photo and personal information pages)
- Academic qualifications (certified copy with English translation)
- English language proficiency
d. Email the Application form and all supporting documents to email@example.com
2. We offer you a place
d. If you meet all entry requirements, Danford Collegewill issue you a full offer letter. Should your application document be pending, we may issue a conditional offer letter.
3. You accept the Offer and make payment
e. Sign the full offer letter and return it to Danford College with proof of payment (see below)
f. Payment must be made in Australian dollars. We accept: Credit Card including Mastercard, Visa, Amex; Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT – see bank details below); and cash cards – please contact us as bank charges may apply.
Danford College bank details*
- Bank: Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ)
- Account Name: Star Gazers Education Pty Ltd T/AS Danford College
- Bank address: 91 William Street, Melbourne 3000, Victoria, Australia
- BSB: 013 035
- Account Number: 456 422 631
- Swift Code: ANZBAU3M
*Please quote your name when making payment
Upon receiving your signed agreement and payment, we will issue you a eCoE for you to apply for your student visa.
Apply to Danford College directly through our website, or through the education agent in your home country.